Monday, December 24, 2007

What tools I carry in my pockets.


The tools I carry in my pockets are the one's I really can't do without for sure.

1.Swiss army knife with a flat tip screw driver blade, bottle opener,leather punch that I use to put small holes in all kind of things, and a regular knife blade.
This one tool is the tool I really can't do without.

2. I carry a small scraper that is about 7 inches long with a 1 inch blade that I keep razor sharp, and yes I have cut myself on it before. This tool is great for removing old caulk,scraping paint,smoothing areas for painting.

3. I carry one three inch wornout oil brush for a dust brush.This comes in handy when your on a ladder up 25 feet and need to dust off something before painting.

4. One clean rag in my back pocket.

5.One utility knife with a new blade.

If your going to paint a house you need to get use to your tools, and remember to put them in your pockets.

I hope this has helped you.
John Howell

No comments: